05 February 2011

Rowe Lake Trail- 10 June 2010

The plan was for Virginia Falls but the weather looked more socked-in  in that area then it did in the Waterton area- so we ended up on the Rowe Lake trail
Shooting Stars were  spreading their glory everywere.
Dot (the camera gal), Betty, Donna and Ruth
Do I need to tell you the weather changed? Many of the group almost made it to the Lower Rowe Lake turn off but then turned back because of deep snow on the trail. Are we intrepid hikers or what!
It was a little wet. By the time we got to the cars the weather was sightly better and I can't be that close to Cameron Lake and not go.
On the shore of Cameron Lake- Peggy, Dot, Bob, Ruth, Denise, Mercedes, Loural
Did I say it was a cool day? With good friends every  hiking day is "cool"

No comments: